Floral Substitutuions and Delivery Info
We are committed to delivering your important emotional sentiments on time and as fresh and beautiful as possible. Because of the nature, seasonality, and regional availability of flowers, it is sometimes necessary to make substitutions of equal or greater value. We will make every effort to maintain the "look and feel" of the arrangement by considering the overall shape, size, style, and color combinations. In single-variety arrangements the variety will take precedence over color. For instance, if an order is for yellow daisies, they will substitute another color of daisies, not another yellow flower. White roses and cream roses may be substituted for each other as well as peach roses and pink roses. Purple and pink orchids may need to be substituted for white orchids and visa versa.
Some hospitals do not allow latex balloons with an arrangement. Mylar balloons may need to be substituted for latex balloons on some orders.
For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value. For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color. Containers for plants will be as close as possible.
Substitutions within a basket may be made with items of greater or equal value if necessary to guarantee freshness and timely delivery.
Due to the importance of delivering orders for special occasions, such as funerals, birthdays, and anniversaries, on specific days, we may make a substitution of equal or greater value to ensure timely delivery, if the flowers you requested are not available, and we are not able to contact you via the phone number(s) or email address you provided.
A delivery fee will be added to each order based on the delivery zip/postal code, for each address. U.S. orders must be received before 3:00 p.m. in the gift recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after 3:00 p.m. will be delivered the following day. We will try our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it
Our daily cut off time is 3:00 p.m. All orders placed after that time will be delivered the following day if we deliver on that day. Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Sales/Delivery Tax Information:
Every Internet order you place with us will be charged a sales and delivery tax of 9.25%, applied to the amount of the order. This tax rate is based upon the rate our shop is charged, regardless of the destination of your order. Please be advised that we are unable to cancel or change any orders already delivered or presently en route to delivery. If you find it necessary to cancel or change delivery dates or addresses for any other orders, simply call us at (408) 578 - 7841.
Toshi's Flowers strives to provide the best customer service available. It is our belief that as a real flower shop, we understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfilment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customers with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
1. If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24-48 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home/office and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a redelivery if this occurs. Please note that we make every effort to make the delivery on the scheduled date. Because we are working with perishable products, sometimes Mother Nature works against us, and a particular situation (leaving on a porch) may be out of our control.
2. If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact the florist directly. In almost every case, we will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement, Toshi's Flowers must be contacted within 24 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers are perishable. Proper care is required. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify us within 1 day of the original delivery date. It is the responsibility of the sender to review all of the information provided on this website relating to refunds and/or replacements.
3. Toshis's Flowers reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When Toshi's Flowers receives an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
4. Should any customer place an order through Toshi's Flowes and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information. For wire-out orders (orders that are outside our local delivery area), if the cancellation request is received after the order has been wired-out to a preferred local florist, it is subject to a 10% service fee.
5. Toshi's Flowers is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Toshi's Flowers will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.